Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunrise


Hello All,

Welcome to my first blog. This is my first step to becoming a media guru, I have the vision of how I'm going to do everything, but not the necessary steps. Sometimes you just have to do what you preach. I consult a lot of people on how to market themselves properly and to take advantage of new media entities like blogs, youtube, facebook, and myspace. I am confident that I can accomplish what I want, and I want to use this blog to inspire, give you hindsight to who I am, and when I finish my goals there will be my thoughts, troubles, joys, cries, and complaints posted here.
So the next question is what will I have to place on the blog? I'm going to try to post stuff that is not circulated well on the internet, there are things to be seen, music be heard. If your bored and you want to just look at something that you have never seen before come to my blog and see all the things that influence and motivate me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing the things that influence and motivate you Mr Alvarez!